Stainless steel pipe production process is complex, with many processes and large energy consumption. It is only possible to save energy and reduce consumption. In recent years, stainless steel pipe factories have adopted the following energy-saving technologies:
1. Using continuous casting tube blank instead of rolling tube blank;
2. Adopt new annular heating furnace and heat insulation material;
3. Adopt new equipment and new technology, cancel the reheating furnace process when sizing, and use low energy consumption and reheat when the tension is reduced;
4. Adopt online normalization process, and online direct quenching and tempering process to eliminate quenching furnace; develop low temperature rolling and hot rolling technology.
5. Develop hot-selling technology for continuous casting tube blanks.